Monday, October 15, 2007

Well isn't this a slap in the face.

It is now 3:35pm and my attempt at sleep has failed. It is rainy and dreary and the perfect environment for sleeping. FOR ANYONE EXCEPT ME I GUESS. My body, who thinks it knows everything, has decided that I should be awake to sit downstairs and look out the window at the drops coming down. Thank you body..........I loathe you.

Since I am up I have decided to tell you all some things that you might not know about me, and some that I might want to admit to, but I have time to kill and so I will post again.

So here we go:

1. I love to sit on the couch with a down comforter and just be cozy warm.

2. I like to light candles that smell good. Yes thats right I said candles.

3. I like to shop and buy clothes.

4. I also like manly things like guns, beer, and pizza.

5. I like to watch "a wedding story" on T'L'C'

6. No I'm not gay.

7. I also watch "a baby story" on same said channel.

8. I really do love my life.

9. I am afraid of failing as a father.

10. I hate oatmeal, but love K's oatmeal cookies.

11. I also hate green beans, asparagus, and most vegetables.

12. I do like corn, carrots, broccoli, potatos, lettuce, and celery.

13. Ha, this is lucky #13.

14. I am scared to death that I won't get to say goodbye to my grandma when her time comes. I love her and miss not seeing her. She has been a big part of my life.

15. I am a republican, but am also pro-choice.

16. I think it would have been fun to live in the 50's, 60's, or 70's.

17. I really want to go to Washington D.C. to see the WWII memorial,

18. I really, really want to go to Europe to visit the battle sites of WWII.

19. I would not have made a good hippie. I like showers to much.

20. I may not always like the responsibility of being a father, but I would not trade E for anything in the world.

And now a couple of pics.

This is one half of my whole world.......





And this is the other half!



Well I need to go get ready to go into town. I need to get to Tar.get for a prescription and then off to bowling before going to the dreaded work.

Have a great night all.


Greg

2 comments:

Christy said...

Interesting list. I have always considered myself a VERY liberal democrat. However, I am starting to lean more towards listening very carefully to issues and responses - instead of voting with my party. Everyone seems to suck. It is my responsibility to pick the person who sucks the least.

Nellie said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww... isn't my hubby sweet. I give you all permission to gag now. j/k

love ya baby.