Saturday, October 27, 2007

Is anybody out there???

Well wasn't that a fine night of sleep.......all 2 1/2 hours of it. Yes we went to bed about 11:30 and I couldn't even keep my eyes open. I go to sleep.......I wake up and go back to sleep......I wake up and think that "man that was an awesome night of sleep, it must be about 5:30 or so, maybe I should just get up". It most certainly was not 5:30am.......it was 2:30am and this guy was like "holy hell!!"

So I came downstairs to watch some TV and play on the internet. Does anyone know that there is absolutely no decent TV on between 3-5am? Now the CMT has stopped playing infomercials and music is back. I would have to say that about 2/3 my TV time is spent watching CMT. Yes I like country music, well all music really. I just happen to like country the best, and lets face it, since we live in the middle of farm land I guess it fits.

RODNEY UPDATE? I am so glad you asked! Show starts in 15 1/2 hours.

S, I checked with Mark and there were no extra tickets that he had. I don't know if both shows are sold out or not. I also think that we should make a habit of bowling a few games on Thursdays, just for practice. Maybe you can give me some tips on why my first game is always such shit. I will never get the 600 or 700 series with 145's to start the night.

I must now pee, so I will leave you.

Greg

P.S. Does anyone remember me talking about my marathon dream?? Well that has pretty much went to hell. I hate running, I think I would much rather bike maybe. My knees hurt so damn bad from the running it is ridiculous. On the up side, I have now lost a little over 20lbs compared to last year at this time!

1 comment:

everyone needs a ride! said...

I have found that a couple of beers helps the first game. Otherwise, starting out on a tight line and working you way out seems to be working right now. Less hook!! Straighter ball to start. That's what I did. Also the refinish was a huge deal. Have fun at the show tonight.