Friday, October 12, 2007

KISS MY A** former boat sales place in RW.

On Thursday morning my FIL (who was watching E) gets this call from a law firm from a near by town saying they wanted to talk to me. He told them that I was sleeping and they said they would call back at 5pm. And call they did. Apparently the place I used to sell boats at is getting sued by a former customer and because I sold the boat during this deal, I now am involved in this law suit. This means that instead of sleeping and getting ready for work on Monday of this coming week, I get to be in court at 1pm to testify about this damn boat sale that happened almost 3 years ago. This particular job I really liked, and the customers were great. The owner, however, is a giant douche bag and a crook, and should be residing where I now work which is JAIL.

The man is a huge crook and has that rep all throughout the area. And still people still buy boats from this prick. We did not see eye to eye and had many disagreements. I left this place almost 3 years ago and have not spoke with anyone from this place (with the exception of Joyce, who is a wonderful lady) since I quit. The owners screwed me out of a lot of money when I left and I would gladly punch this guy in the balls instead of shaking his hand, if I saw him out on the street. So I am not to happy that I have to testify in court to help this douche out. I wish I could tell the court that he is a piece of crap and that he is lucky that he is not sued more.

I can't believe I have to go to court for this dick, and I haven't even had to go to court while working for the Sheriffs Department.

Today I got up at noon and did a bunch of work around the house. I burned a lot of stuff, I washed the outside windows, put the summer yard decorations away, and cleaned out the garage. I also started to clean out the flower beds. Tomorrow I will finish cleaning out the beds, rake and continue to burn leaves, sticks, and other misc wood pieces I have laying around.

We are also having some friends over tomorrow night for a bonfire (see I can spell right with a little help) and hopefully it will be a bit on the colder side. As I have said before, I love cool/cold weather bonfires. A nice cold bottle of peppermint schnapps also goes well with the fall/winter bonfires. Who doesn't like a little warm me up.

Have a great night and more posts come tomorrow!!

Greg

1 comment:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Good Grief...what a nightmare!
Sorry and Good Luck..