Thursday, October 18, 2007

House-O-Sickos

We are definitely sick. I am feeling like crap, K is feeling like crap, and I am pretty sure E is to because she took 2 naps yesterday and was in bed by 8. Now she is down already and its only 8:30. I think that there must be a little of the flu or something going around because everybody at work feels like crap, and here at the house we have been giving to each other, back and forth, for about 3 weeks now. Yesterday I was up by 1pm and was falling asleep on the couch at 7. I was in bed by 8:45 last night and slept all night long until E woke up at 7 this morning.

Nothing really exciting happened yesterday and I don't see any different outcome for today either. My mom comes on Sunday and we can't wait. We had so much fun last time she was here, and I know she did to.

Rodn.ey Carring.ton is a little over one week away now and I am getting excited. It should be a great time and lots of fun will be had. This weekend, however, is the time that the community gets to vote on the pics that were taken a few weeks ago. They will be voting for the cutest baby. We won't find out if E won the modeling thing until tomorrow, but if she didn't then she could win the cutest baby contest.

E is back in bed and I think that is where I may go as well. I will post more later when I don't feel like poo.

Greg

3 comments:

everyone needs a ride! said...

Thank E for the Crud!

S

p.s. check out my new blog

everyone needs a ride!

Christy said...

Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh NO!~ Time to pull out the HazMat suits!
Do you take AIRBORN? I swear by the stuff!
Hope you all are well soon!