Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hooray for Wednesday

Because today is Wednesday, this means that I only have 24 hours of work in 2 days before I have the whole weekend off! I can't wait to spend some time at home. We are going to do some fall clean up, ok well I will be doing most of the fall clean up while K is playing with E in the leafs (or is it leaves?) that I will be raking. Hopefully this wind that we have had the past couple days will die down some so that we can have a cool weather, fall bond fire on Saturday night. I have lots to burn and would like to get rid of some of it before the snow flies. Have any on you ever had a winter bond fire? If you get a nice calm night and have some snow on the ground you should try a bond fire. They are great.

Well I am going to take some pictures of the 2 crappiest houses on our side of town where we live. I wish i had pics from before they were fixed up. Well now they are both fixed up or getting fixed up and pretty soon our house (which is not bad looking) will be the dumpiest house on the block. Perhaps I will repaint this summer to the color that we really want instead of light gray like we have now. We also are going to do some landscaping to make the curb appeal better.

K and I have been talking more and more about trying to have our second poop machine some time soon. We are thinking about starting to try in January or February, and I am a bit excited and nervous all at the same time. I think that having a second would make us a nice little family, in a cosy little house, in our cosy little town. On the other hand I really am not looking forward to the first 4-6 months of the baby's life again. I love little E with all my heart and would not trade her for anything. I just really hated the newborn cry, the constant holding, the waking up during the night, and so on. On the other hand E did things when she was a baby that I wished she would do now, such as lay on me and fall asleep. Now you can barely get her to sit on the couch for more than 2 seconds. So I think we will try and see what happens.

The weather is turning cold and the leafs (there is that word again) are falling and this is my favorite time of year. Side note, I hate snow. Love the cold, hate the snow........make sure to keep that straight. Get it? Got that? Good! HA

Hasta la vista

Greg

3 comments:

TEACHBROECK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TEACHBROECK said...

It is LEAVES (like in elf you drop the f and add -ves) oh and BONFIRE hee hee =p damn teachers!
ADDED--> I was ripping on you and I had a typo!! Had to delete!

Nellie said...

You make me laugh baby... spell check, HELLO!!!!!!!!!! :)