Monday, October 29, 2007

THREE CHEERS FOR FIL R!

I forgot to tell you yesterday that I was on my way to Rodney on Saturday and I got a call on the cell phone from my FIL R. He tells me that he looked at my car and that it was fixed!! HOLY CRAP! When I was investigating the wires for the tail lights I was looking only inside the trunk at the light wires and fixtures. What I did not realize is that the tail lights were actually in the trunk lid and did not look up there. Well R is much more clever than me and did look up. He found a bare wire that was touching metal. So he taped it up to re-insulate it and then put a new fuse in. I'll be damned if it didn't work and is still working. Thanks R!!

The E has been sick all weekend and when you add in that she has a tooth coming in, the weekend was hell. Today she has been pretty good, but she is obviously tired. I think that the tooth may have pushed itself all the way through and she is feeling better. She is laying down right now, which is odd, and we will see how long this nap is. We will also see if she takes one this afternoon so that dad can get some sleep before work tonight.

Bowling night here I come.

Greg

No comments: