Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Post 40

So this is my 40th post since the middle of August. I know it is not as much as some of you out there, but I still can't believe that it has been 3 months since I started this thing.


You know this night thing puts a hamper on my posting and I find myself going 3 days between posts. Not much has happened since Sunday as I have been working the last 2 days. Today I went to Rochester to pick up my new duty jacket and my cool new winter hat. Well I waited and waited for about 2 1/2 hrs just to find out that the embroidery shop had misplaced my jacket under some other orders. This equals no jacket or hat for Greg. The owner of the law enforcement shop was very apologetic and told me he would ship the stuff to my house for free. So I should have the stuff by the end of the week or the beginning of next week for sure he said.


And now for some gratuitous nudity.




Is that chick cute or what?? And she is not shy!! Every since our vacation when Uncle S taught miss E to stick out her belly, she does this pose all the time, usually with clothes on though.

Man she is going to hate me in 14 more years when I show this pic to her boyfriend. HA HA I am evil.

Thats about it for now.

Greg

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Hehe..she is so cute!