Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I AM coo coo for cocoa puffs!

And now they are gone............damn it:( So chocolatey, so delicious, so gone. It was fun while it lasted Sonny, my old friend.



Does it seem like I am getting a little to (or too, S) broke up about the cocoa puffs being gone? Well I am damn it, I love cocoa puffs and the boxes are not big enough. I also just woke up after a wonderful 3 1/2 hours of sleep today, and I was looking forward to a nice big bowl of my favorite cereal. Instead I have had to settle for about a 1/4 bowl teaser serving. On the up side I guess this small serving does help control the weight.



Today is Halloween and my child is once again getting dressed up..........as any 18 month old should. Last year she was 2 different things for Halloween. Costume #1 was this.........




............that is right she was a cow. My aunt loves cows and bought her this costume. As you can see E was more than happy to wear this. Sorry Aunt V, E was tired and grumpy this day.


This would be the second thing E was for Halloween last year......




......yup she was also a chicken. Barnyard theme anyone?

So this year we decided to mix things up a little, we are dressing her up as one of those annoying asian beetles. You know the ones that look like ladybugs, but actually they infest the outside, inside, and every where in between parts of your house. And they stink. Ok you got me, none of that is true. We are not making E a stinky bug. She is a ladybug though and a dang cute one at that. I will put a picture up of her later since my wife has decided to not download the pictures that we have of her onto the computer yet. Did I mention that we have had these pictures since last week. Oh well, a little late is better than never.

Happy Halloween All!!!!

Greg

4 comments:

Chastity said...

Hey the Coco Puffs box is small b/c it's meant for kids :).

Lila was also supposed to be a ladybug before the boutique I bought it from crapped out and ordered the wrong costume. So now she will have a home made costume sewn by yours truly....which could be good or very, very bad.

Anonymous said...

I found you through Alfred's Mom and I had to comment because I see you live in SE MN and have a young one too. I'm in SE MN too and have an almost 17 month old. Your daughter is a cutie!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh My Gosh! what a adorable Chicken she is! Way too cute!
enjoy her dressing up...My daughters have grown out of it..They grow up fast.


We like Coco puff too!

Christy said...

Porgie was a ladybug last year. She was a duck this year. I can't wait to see the pictures. I am sure E looked absolutely adorable.