Tuesday, October 16, 2007

12 more hellish hours

Today I slept pretty good and decided to get up around 2. I have since washed the dishes, made spaghetti for lunch, and also made some for K and E for dinner. I am now doing a little laundry so that the stuff that I have put off folding until now will no longer be wrinkled.

In a little under 2 hours I will be leaving for work and there is only 12 hours before I am off again for 2 days.

I am watching one of my favorite shows right now, and that is "little.people.big.world" This week they went to Yosemite National Park and I must say it looks beautiful! I think I would love to go there some day. Maybe a road trip for the family is in the future.

Well I would love to blog more but I must keep going and getting ready.

Have a nice night all!

Greg

3 comments:

Christy said...

Ack! - I hate folding laundry. Because I am lazy, I let the clothes sit in the basket and wrinkle.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Yum I love spaghetti!Thanks for the idea I thin k I will make this for dinner tomorrow night!
I (we) watch Little people small world all the time. I love that family they seem to be always happy and have a fun time together. I have a daughter with a form of dwarfism ( there are so many form of it) she has Pituitary Dwarfism ( she stopped growing when she was 7 years old she is now 14)
did you see the one where the father rented the motor home? that was cute! such a little man controlling such a large vehicle. what a champ!

Chastity said...

Yosemite is also on my list of places to visit, though for us it'd be a lot more than a road trip.