Monday, October 29, 2007

TAGGED!!!

So I have never been tagged and when I read Sugar & Ice this morning I saw that she had been tagged. At the end there was an open invite to do one of these things, so here we go.

1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? Old Spice Sport Body Wash, Johnson&Johnson Creamy Bedtime Wash (for E), and whatever K uses.

2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Nope

3. What would you change about your living room? BIGGER!! Our living room is only 12x12 and it does not have one solid wall that is more than 6ft long. Lots of windows.

4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Dirty

5. What is in your fridge? Dt. Pepsi, food, and stuff for E.

6. White or wheat bread? wheat

7. What is on top of your refrigerator? A spoon rest from Pampered.Chef, and a Yankee Candle

8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? Multi colored pastel plaid pattern

9. How many plants are in your home? 3 in think. We do not take great care of them, but they are still alive.
10. Is your bed made right now? No, our bed is never made. Nobody sees it so why?

11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Neither, when it comes time to clean I usually use a Clorox product of some sort.

12. Is your closet organized? Yup, I like things going where they belong.

13. Can you describe your flashlight? We have a few, only 2 that work though.

14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? I prefer drinking out of a can. Dt. Pepsi.

15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Nope.

16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Nope, like my closet I like to keep it organized.

17. Curtains or blinds? Both actually. Cheapo blinds around most of the house until we can afford to get curtains.

18. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1

19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No, I like it very dark.

20. How often do you vacuum? We try to vacum once a week.

21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard.

22. What color is your toothbrush? It's a green one.

23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? We do not. We do have a welcome mat by the back door though. Wonder why.

24. What is in your oven right now? nothing but the racks

25. Is there anything under your bed? yes, clumps of cat hair. No matter how often you clean them up, they are always back the next day.

26. Chore you hate doing the most? Raking leaves. If it was legal I would light a match and burn them where they lay.

27. What retro items are in your home? I don't think we have anything

28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Not really. K pays the bills in the spare bedroom, but we have a laptop so there is no defined area.

29. How many mirrors are in your home? One in each bathroom (2), 2 in the living room, and one full length mirror in the hall by the laundry room.

30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? Haha, no. That would require K to allow me actually have cash.

31. What color are your walls? The main living area is 2 different shades of brown and the dining room is burgundy. Our bedroom is yet to be painted, E's room is pink top top to bottom. The kitchen is fiesta ware green.

32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? A shotgun and a handgun soon. (hopefully)

33. What does your home smell like right now? It smells like Yankee 'harvest' right now

34. Favorite candle scent? Harvest or country apple

35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Milwaukee baby dills

36. What color is your favorite Bible? Umm...my favorite Bible?? I don't read one on a regular basis I guess.

37. Ever been on your roof? Yes, even though I am scared to death of heights. Yet I love roller coasters, figure that one out.

38. Do you own a stereo? Yup, I think we have 4 total.

39. How many TVs do you have? 3, one in the living room, one in the kitchen, one in the bedroom for naughty movies....j/k.

40. How many house phones? 2

41. Do you have a housekeeper? Nope, but I know K would love one.

42. What style do you decorate in? I don't decorate, that is not my department.

43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? I like solid colors in furniture.

44. Is there a smoke detector in your home? Absolutely!

And there you have it. Now I will let KT and S know that they are tagged. If you don't update your blogs with your answers then you will make me unhappy. Teach, maybe I will pick you to because you were kind enough to tell me how to pass this thing on!! Good day.

Greg

7 comments:

TEACHBROECK said...

you need to pass the tag on!

Greg said...

Teach,

I would love to, but you will have to educate this bolg dummy how to pass it on.

I know nothing.

TEACHBROECK said...

Just say at the botoom the peeps you would like to TAG....that you read or read you...yu can link to them too like you did Fire and Ice.

Greg said...

thanks Teach!!

TEACHBROECK said...

HA just saw this GAH guess I don't need a topic for tomorrow!

TEACHBROECK said...

Raking leaves. If it was legal I would light a match and burn them where they lay. HOW DID I MISS THIS!!!???? That is what we do..."county laws" are different I guess

Nellie said...

Oh, you crack me up. #7 says fridge, not what is on the top of you stove?!?!?! We have a stereo, plant a highchair trays on the top of the fridge!

Did I already tell you, you crack me up.