Saturday, October 13, 2007

Christmas list

Is it to early to start thinking about all the wonderful things I would like for christmas? I don't think it is so I have decided to share some of the things that are on my wish list.

1.


This is the Springfield XD .40 caliber, subcompact handgun. This is the little gem that I am going to buy if I get some gift cards to Cabela's.



2.

This is the Ebonite Total NV bowling ball. This should be my next ball. It is sweet. This will be the first non-Storm that I have owned in quite some time.



These are really the only 2 things that I really want......I think. I am sure that I have more things that I would like but they are not coming to me at this time
.

2 comments:

Chastity said...

It's just like a man to only have two items on the Christmas list. I always have to drag ideas out of Jason.

Anonymous said...

Hi G! Just wanted you to know that I read your blogs too...Not just K's. I have to tell you- your blogs are hilarious!! I read K's quick and get an update on E and then I open yours for the morning laugh! You're a great writer!! Just thought I'd tell ya....Megan in ATL.