Thursday, October 11, 2007

I am a MAN!

Ok so I realize that my last post was not the most grammatically correct, and thank you for making that perfectly clear. You do have to realize that I am a man and this is going to be my excuse for making the mistakes.

Work was actually good last night, mostly because I did not have to go in until 10pm. It is amazing how much better the night can go if you only have to put up with half the normal BS that you normally do. One more night and then the weekend off.

So far this year I have worked a little over 320hrs of OT. I have decided that I cannot do this much again next year. My strings are pulled about as tight as they can go and I now find myself going in everyday just to collect the paycheck. I still do my job the best I know how, but it has just lost some of the interest that it used to have. And so I will work a little less and take more time with my family next year. I was reading our policy manual at work last night and it states that we are actually encouraged to take more than the normal amount of time off because our job is stressful.......I guess.

Wow this sure turned into a "pity party" for Greg post.

Soon I will have the last picture I need of our neighbor's resided house and will post them for you all to see how our block is changing.

K told me yesterday that she and E are going to some candle party this Saturday and that means I will have a whole lot of time by myself to get work done around the house. My feelings are mixed about this. On one hand I am excited to be able to work and not have to feel guilty because K is in the house with E and I am not helping out. On the other hand I will be missing some family time that E could be outside and playing in the leaves (thanks for the spelling lesson Teachbroeck!!) I am sure that E and K will have fun and I do have the whole weekend with them.

Well I must now go and get ready for the work.

Greg

No comments: