Friday, October 12, 2007

Comments anyone??

For those of you who comment..........THANK YOU!!!! For those of you who don't.......PLEASE DO!

I like the comments that are left on my blog and it is fun to see who reads my blog. For those of you who do not know me, I am the hubby of MNclampits.blogspot.com. I started my own blog and I know people check it out cause I have a little meter down at the bottom that tells me so.

Please comment if you like, dislike, find me funny, or just tell me that I suck. I want comments people!! RANDO that means you!

Greg

3 comments:

OhCaptain said...

OK...I confess...I read every post! Please don't hurt me!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

First time in...I found your blog threw All up in the Kool-aid
I will be sure to check back in!

BeAuTiFuL family you have...

Christy said...

Yeah, comments are important. It wouldn't be very fun to write, if no-one was listening. If I just wanted to write down my thoughts, I would just keep a diary. I blog because I love the community of people I encounter.

I find that people comment more consistently on my blog, when I make a conscious effort to leave comments on their blog.