Monday, October 15, 2007

Sweet mother, there is a God!

I was about to leave this AM with E so that we could run some errands in town before we met up with KT and her friend KT. My SIL KT, is taking E to the mall today with her friend and they should have fun. But back to the story. Just as I was about to leave the phone rang so I answered it. Apparently the douche bag that I talked about the other day settled out of court and I did not have to go and testify today!! F**KING RIGHT DOGGIE!!! To say the least I am WAY happy that I did not have to go.

So E should have fun at the mall today, and every time I have gone with her she is saying 'hi' to all the people that walk by. She also loves to look at, and touch all the stuff on the racks, so Aunt KT should have her hands full.

I now get to sleep this afternoon so that I can stay awake all night at work. Just a bit over 4 weeks left of night before we switch again!! I know I bitch a lot about nights, but I honestly think that one of the worst things is that by the time you get used to the schedule, it is time to switch back to days. This means that there is no time in the 3 months that you are on nights that you are totally on track and in the right frame of mind. All I ask Lord is to please help me through these last few weeks

Well off to sleep now.

Greg

No comments: