Friday, August 31, 2007

Helloooo OT

Well its now a week after our vacation and I am back to the ol grind stone. 1st week back and already have 2 OT shifts. Today was hell and involved lots of blood, and I can't wait for tomorrow night. I get to work intake on a Saturday night and it should be fun.

It has been hard to adjust to the schedule again and I have been drained the whole week.

The big appointment is next Wednesday and I am ready to get this thing taken care of.

And now the next random thought.........I think I blew out a calf the other day. I was running along and felt good, then the next thing I know I am a block from our house and it feels like someone has stabbed me in the calf with a machete. There was this shooting pain all up and down my calf and I could barely walk home. I have not run since and I hope it heals soon so I can keep up with the training.

Well I think that is about it for now. Not much exciting going on right now.

Greg

1 comment:

Christy said...

I am impressed with all the running. I break a sweat if I walk up the damn stairs. Yes, I am a pathetic asshole.