Tuesday, August 14, 2007

8, 4, and 1 1/2 yrs old.......NO THANK YOU!!

Now I want to say that I love MY child to death and I can handle ONE child at home. Last night and today I had the pleasure of watching K's 2nd cousins which are 8 and 4. Their mom (our daycare) just had a baby and they had to go to the UofM hospital because the little one is having some problems. So she asked us to watch the kids last night while they were in the cities. It was ok and I love those kids to death, but man what a last 24hrs. The kids have been with dad the last few days while mom was in the hospital with baby. Now I know that my little E has me wrapped around her tiny little finger but man these kids must have dad in the palms of their hands. I have been around the same kids when mom is in charge and it is way different. Poor dad!! I am a much more patient person since E came along and boy was the patience tested this last 24 hours. LOVE the kids but glad our house is quiet again. This was a truly different experience and I just have realized that I cannot handle a 8, 4, and 1 1/2 year olds all in one place by myself. THANK GOD for moms!!!!



I hope LA's baby turns out ok, but I have not had a chance to even hear what they think may be wrong with him.



Well I thought that we have some new pics of E trying to feed herself with a spoon and it was a mess but it produced some great pics. I thought I would share some.









And a couple more just for fun.




NO MAKING FUN OF THE DOUBLE CHIN!!!!! I AM WORKING ON IT!

Greg

No comments: