Thursday, September 6, 2007

A new day

Well I went to the doc yesterday and I think things went well. We talked for a while and in the end he gave me some sample pills to try and I am hopeful that they are going to help. Today is day #2 of the pills and I am not noticing a difference yet but I know it is early. The doc said that it will take a week or 2 to get the desired result so we will see how that goes.

The calf problem that I had while running the other day seems to have gone away. I took a couple days off and then went running last Sunday. It felt good and seems to have healed itself. So I was all excited to run this week and get back into it, then the weather turned to 90's and really humid. I decided that for my own health that I would not run in those temps. So I will run tomorrow before I go to work and then run this weekend in the morning before I come home.

It has been a nice couple of days off with E and she has been damn funny. I have just had tons of laughs with her and it is great to be able to spend this time with her. K is having a ton of emotion over not being able to be a stay at home mom and she thinks she may have found a way to do it. She wants to clean houses on the days I have off during the week, which actually sounds like it could work out if she gets enough houses to clean. She needs about 13-15 houses to clean per month to make the money we need for her to quit her job with the county. I hope she can do this cause I know it will make her very happy. And we all no if mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy!!

I think that is about all for now. I must go give E a late lunch seeing as how she didn't take a nap until 11 this morning. Take care.

Greg

1 comment:

Chastity said...

I'm glad to hear that your doc's appointment went well. When I went on anti-anxiety meds a few years ago, they put me on Pa.xil, and I noticed a difference within one week, even though they told me it would take longer. It just made me feel more even...does that make sense? I hope the same happens for you.

As for K becoming a stay at home mother. I don't know how often you read my blog or how long you've done so, but I worked up until Lila was about fourteen months old, and it was pure torture. I finally realized that even though we're having to give up some of the luxuries, none of those things were as important as the time I've got with her now. I will never look back on this time and regret this decision, regardless of how poor we are. I hope K figures out some way to stay home with E, b/c as they say, you can't get this time back. It's really special. Good luck with that!!!!