Sunday, August 19, 2007

And its Sunday!!

Here we are at the cabin in the north woods!! We have been waiting for a long year and 3 months to go on vacation again and we are finally back at the cabin. We spent some time with my mom and grandma and it was a lot of fun!! We ate, played games, watched a movie, and talked the time away. It was a good time except for E being RIDICULOUSLY cranky the last couple of days. She is getting her molars in and they are pushing through slowly but surely.

So we got to the cabin today and it is as nice as always. I grew up in this part of the north woods and I never thought I would be coming back here to vacation, let alone come to Garmisch, when I was older!! I love this area and would move back in a heart beat if I could make the same $ as I do now. I stood outside by myself tonight for about 10 minutes tonight just smelling the pine and fresh north woods air. IT WAS AWESOME!!!! Well tomorrow starts the picture parade and we should have some new cute ones from during the week.

Have a good night and a pleasant tomorrow! Stay classy San Diego!!

Greg

No comments: