Thursday, August 2, 2007

A new blog

Well I have decided to start my own blog to share my own thoughts and to different outlet from our family blog. I am currently working as a detention deputy in a rural county in SE Minnesota. The job is cool and always interesting, however I have no faith in our overall jail philosophy. Our jail on the whole, is not the most strict jail and at times it seems that the people in blue (crooks) run the place instead of the people in brown (not the crooks). It just doesn't seem right. Well that is enough pissin and moaning about things I cannot change.

I should say that while I work in law enforcement (in a jail) my true desire in life is to be a cabaret singer......................NOT IN A MILLION YEARS, oh my god I am kidding!! My true hope is to be a road patrol officer within the next 2 years. I believe looking back over the coarse of my life, a cop is truly what I was born to be. I have done a lot of jobs in my short life (I am only 30) but the one thing that I have always wanted to do is be a cop.

I have also recently decided to start training for a FULL marathon in the fall of '08. I am a bit overweight but with the right training and support of my LOVING wife, I will be able to accomplish this goal. Well I think that is it for now, but I hope this is the first of many of blogs to come.

Greg

P.S. I will be using my full name in this blog but I will only use the first initials of those I write about. If you comment it is up to you if you want to use your own FIRST name but please use only the first initial of those you comment about.
I will try not bore those who read this blog to much with my ramblings.

1 comment:

Chastity said...

When I read the "cabaret singer" line, I was thinking "REALLY????"...a cop cabaret singer...so glad you hear you were kidding!