Tuesday, August 21, 2007

SWEET JESUS the rain is no more!!

HOLY HELL the rain has stopped and the sun was out!! This is a way cool for those of us who want to go golfing tomorrow!! I love to golf and am slowly getting better. I have found that the older I get the more conservative I play. It usually works out the best for my and I end up scoring better than I ever have. Thank goodness for small releifs!!

Did anyone mention how frickin great the smell of the northren pines are??? I absolutley love being in the north woods and would trade almost every ounce of life I have in RW to be up here. I of course would never be able to take little E away from Grandpa because I know he loves her to death!! But if we were just "we" then I think "we" would be somewhere else where I could get on the road as an officer.

We are going to see mom tomorrow at the hospital so she can walk us around and SHOW OFF the E to all of her co-workers.

Night,

Greg

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short links with AdFly and make $$$$$$ from every visit to your shortened urls.