Friday, August 3, 2007

OT and beer flavored lolli pops

Well today was another shift of OT at the old job and some more money in the pocket. It was a good day and it is good to be home. While at work I happened to watch some news about the bridge collapse that happened the other day. The news report was saying that they had uncovered reports from MNdot that there were major structural problems with the bridge that were reported in 2004. These problems included large amounts of rust on the support beams and several (like 15-20) BOLTS missing from the support structure, all documented with pictures. Can you say HUGE lawsuits coming to the state of MN?!?!?! On the bright side the Pres is coming to the cities tomorrow to survey the damage. My wife will love that since she is in love with GWB. HA HA HA not so much! She will also love this last comment.........She absolutely is a democrat and has issues with GWB.

Can I just say that I think that my little E is about the damn cutest girl ever. I came home tonight, very excited to see E and my wonderful wife K, and when I get home it is pretty quiet. So I come inside and hear that the family is in the living room and I hear mom say "E, who is home???" Just then I see this cute litte girl in a "Belle, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella" nightgown. It is pink, and hangs to the floor and looks dang cute. I just love her to pieces.

Has anyone seen the dating show "Rock of Love with Brett Michael"? I happened to catch some of it the other day while at home with E. This show is ridiculous. Not as stupid as "Flavor of Love" but ridiculous enough for me to shake my head and change the channel. I mean who knew Brett Michaels was even still around??

Well I think that is about it for me this fine night in MN. One more OT shift and then a day off!! Just 2 more weeks until the big vacation to northern WI were I grew up. I am more than ready and it should be a great time.

Vacations are the best!!

Greg

No comments: