Saturday, August 11, 2007

Book that sucked that I wished didn't.

I also forgot that I finished a book today that I was awfully disappointed in. The book is Snow Blind by P.J.Tracy. Now I have read their first three books and they were great! This is the latest book by this author and it was not so good. The book itself was good, it had twists and turns and kept you guessing but at the end it left you going WHAT???????? If you want to check out this author and like murder/mystery/suspense books like Grisham writes then you should like these books. This book was the fourth in the monkeywrench series. Now I must find books to read while we are on vacation. I have quite a few "prey" books by John Sanford left to read so maybe I will get those and take them with!

Good night all!

Greg

No comments: