Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday Part Deux

In all my rantings I forgot to talk about the weather, which is why I was going to post in the first place. Well we had a wild weekend of storms and it seemed like the more it rained the more humid and hot it would get. Then all of a sudden, yesterday it was all gone!! It was still warm but who cares as long and the humidity is gone. I did hear the it was suppose to get humid again this week and that it may be miserable like it was. Right now though it is very nice and cool out and I actually have a blanket on right now while I am sitting on the couch. Yes it is that cool that I need a blanket. It is a welcome change and I hope it is not ridiculously hot and humid next week in the north woods of Wisconsin.

Well time to take advantage and get some work done outside while E sleeps the morning away!

Greg

No comments: