Thursday, August 23, 2007

DAMN YOU RAIN!!!!!

Can anyone guess what has returned today???? YUP the rain. We went into Hayward again today so that K and her sister K could shop a bit more, and S and I went to a couple of different bars and had some drinks. Then we got back to the cabin and it started pouring. I hear on the local news that it is suppose to sunny and 70 tomorrow so I guess Copper Falls is pushed to tomorrow.



Here are some picks of what the north woods looks like when the sun is out.




As for what we are going to do the rest of the rainy night in the north?? Well we are going to meet some of my Friends from Hayward and have some food and drinks at the bar. We will have a good time and catch up on what is new, it should be a good time.

I believe it is now time to go help feed the child and get ready to head up to the bar. Here's to you and me now lets go pee!!

Greg

2 comments:

Christy said...

The pictures are beautiful. Not that it helps, but its been raining in NJ for an entire week.

Anonymous said...

Glad it rained so I could mow my grass for the third time this summer....the last time I mowed the lawn was the same night as the bridge collapse! Know it is a crappy way to spend a vacation, but glad the fire danger is down a little.
GM