Sunday, August 5, 2007

A Fun Night Away

I have to start by saying that I love my little E to death, but...........man it was nice to be out with friends and do grown-up things. Last night K and I went out and met up with our friends and K's sister and her DRUNK husband!! It was his 3oth birthday and he was having a good time, a really good time. I have to give S credit though, had I been drinking all day I would have been in bed by 10. So we all meet up and have a few drinks at the local bar and then decide to go down to the beer tent and listen to some music and meet up with some more of our Friends. It was a good time down at the tent and we all had fun. K met up with more of her Friends that she doesn't see much and I saw some Friends from work. I also got the chance to meet one of K's cousins who was up for the night. He was a pretty fun guy and we had a lot in common. I decided about half way through the night to call him Clint because it was easier to remember than his real name. Good times were had by all and we were home earlier than we wanted to be so that grandma and grandpa (who graciously watched E for us) could get home. THANKS AGAIN grandma and grandpa!!

Well that is all for now because I have to get my hung over butt into town and go for a run with my Friend and training partner. Have a good day!!

Greg

No comments: