Tuesday, January 1, 2008

WOW NEW YEAR'S!!

So New Year's.......you kicked my ass once more.

Last minute last night I get a call from K who was on her way home, and was told we had free babysitting and we were going out for New Year's with all her family. We had a few laughs, a few drinks, more laughs, and finally some delicious food and more drinks. We got home a little before midnight and by the time we got ourselves and E inside, we had missed the fatefull hour.

I paid for this fun 3 fold today at work. I got about 4 hours of sleep last night and then went to work this morning. I was fighting falling asleep all day and I cannot believe that I am still awake.

So with that in mind I am going to wrap this up. If you would like to see the fun pics of our outing last night, please go to K's blog!! Night all!

Greg

2 comments:

everyone needs a ride! said...

You were so friggin' funny at dinner. I didn't mean to seem like a bump but I wasn't feeling the greatest with mixing the med's and the booze. New Bowling ball scores as follows: 1st=191 2nd=214 3rd=193 4th=throwing very tired 177. My dad went: 1st=247 2nd=212 3rd=226 4th=tired as hell 163

Nice investment for him. And myself as well. Hope you feel better today.

Anonymous said...

Hey Greg! Thanks for visiting my blog! I have loved Kris'...I love seeing E grow! She is SO beautiful...looks just like her mommy!
Anyways, about the camera, I will email Kris about it! So, ask her=)

Meilssa