Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Delurking Day

Hey you... yes, you there, reading this post. The one sitting way at the back of class, hung over, slouched down in your seat, hiding behind your book so you can sleep without the prof noticing. Sound like you?

Well, today is Delurking Day. I want to know who you all are! So, I'm asking the following, and please answer, even you lurkers who never comment on blogs!

Who are you? Where are you from? What's your favorite beverage? How old are you?

I'll go first: I'm Greg, I'm from Red Wing, MN, I am addicted to Dt. Pepsi, I am soon to be 31.

I am going to take All Up in the Koolaid's lead. If you leave a comment, I will also take a picture of anything you want (Within Reason) and post it on the blog. I will gladly do nudity (or not), or take a picture of our bank routing and account numbers (because there is so little in there that I don't care if you steal from us), and I will gladly take pictures of my social security number so you can all get a $200 limit credit card!!

Anyways, leave a comment get a picture!!


Greg

5 comments:

AM said...

What were all the questions again? Hmmm.

Ok, I am AM, from SC, Im 28, I enjoy crunching on ice more than anything right now, and I really enjoyed the wedding I was in this summer. Probably because it was the first wedding that I was ever IN (besides my own) and my husband was able to come too. Just a great time.

Greg said...

AM,

I have seen your picture for a comment thing and I have decided that it would be fun to do that as well. Hope you don't mind that I stole your idea.

Any wedding I go to now with K is way more fun than any wedding I went to when I was single. Just nice to have the person you love there with you!

AM said...

Hmm. I want to see a picture of your daughter's room.

Christy said...

I am christy, from new Jersey, my favorite drink is Coke. Please take a picture of your social security card. I totally need a new credit card - even if its only for $200.

Of course, I am kidding.

Chastity said...

Not a lurker, just stopping by to say hi!