Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pic of E's Room

The ONE picture request I received was to see E's room. Just as a warning, E's room is ridiculously pink and it is impossible to get a good photo of the room. So here we go.


Ok, so I had some other pictures that I cannot find now. I will get a couple more and get them up this week.

T, Thanks for your last comment and YES I know it was you who left it! I to hope that H and E can be best of friends, and someday, maybe even J's little one can be part of the crew, even though he/she will be a couple years behind.

Well time to get to bed so that I can get my ass out of bed in the morning.

Greg

5 comments:

everyone needs a ride! said...

My picture request will be the new couch when it arrives in another week. You show the couch, and I'll show the chair. By the way, check out the dining room, it looks sweet.

Christy said...

That is one PINK room. Holy crap.

Nellie said...

I think a better pic of the room could have been taken... no offence hubby. That chair is horrendous. Will work on that. And yes, it is certainly pepto pink!

Rachel said...

I love it. Take a pic of the whole room so we can see it.

Chastity said...

Lila's room is also "ridiculously pink." I've found that opening the blinds helps when taking pictures in there.