Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday...oh wonderful Friday.........well, for you.

And its Friday for most of you normal people. For me? Well, I have started one of the longest stretches of work I have ever done. Today is the start of 8 in a row with no time off in between. On the bright side, ALL next week I do not have to actually work in the jail. I get to teach new trainees next week in a town 2 hours away! I am really excited about this and I think it finally means I am getting somewhere in my Career. It should be fun.

Onto other things. I have a new blog! It is called "its about the photos". You can go check it out by clicking on the link calls "Badges Evil Twin"! I would really like to have your feed back on how they look. TnB, I would like to especially get your thoughts as you are the photo guru in the family!

Must now go and drink my LOVELY glass of Pinot Noir! MMMMMMMMM WINE!!!!!

Greg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes honey, i read your blog. i catch up on it every week or so. i am a 29 single mom of a daughter that just very well could be bff with your daughter. i would hope that you aprove. they are both very beautiful and smart. lets just hope that when they are 17!!!! not so much a wine girl, but you know i like my drink once in awhile. honey, you have seen some of my bad days and many of my good. ummmm. . . who am i????

Christy said...

I know working sucks, so enjoy that wine.