Saturday, January 5, 2008

OH!!..................................CAPTAIN??

OhCaptain.......are you still there? Do you not comment because you hate me? Do you not want me to take photos? Do you not want to help me develop and take nice, yet interesting pictures? Do you and your wife hate us because you did not call us to go bowling, drink beer, and have all around fun with the family last night??

Ok maybe I am being to hard on you guys about last night, but your lovely wife did say she was going to call us. She must have been to drunk.........wilst having all that fun and laughs.

This is no way to get me to play poker at your house.

Greg

P.S. I am not mad or upset as it may sound in the post above. Sure would have been fun to go and bowl and drink.........and be merry.

1 comment:

everyone needs a ride! said...

You are jealous! Kiss my ass! As you were saying in the background. Please take the photo of the couch. I would much appreciate that. Also, dinner was a plan, bowling was a sperm of the moment decision. What exactly are you plans for tomorrow??? I would like to know. I have an "Enquiring mind"
Bowling scores on Thurs. night were: 209,189,189