Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me.......early!!

Well it is going to be my birthday in 10 days. I will be 31, and it really doesn't get me down. I am happy to be out of my 20's and moving into my 30's. I have always been ok with getting older, but I will say that the thought of 70 scares the shit out of me.

This weekend K and I are going to a birthday party for a friend of mine from the PD. His birthday is on the 4th, mine is on the 9th, and my other friend from the SO has a birthday on the 12th. OH, and another guy that I work with just had his birthday today. WOW what a weekend it will be! E will be at pappa and grandma's on Saturday night for her first overnight away from us. It will be fun, but wierd at the same time. I cannot remember the last time I was childless for the whole night.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLE!!!!

Greg

1 comment:

Christy said...

My birthday is in a few weeks too, except I am not nearly as old as you! I am in my late twenties, and I hope to keep it that way.