Thursday, January 24, 2008

Long Day

Well it has been quite the day. I thought yesterday was cold, when in fact, I found out that today was cold....REALLY REALLY COLD!!!


E has been feeling like crap the last couple days and this morning we finally decided to take her in. We thought that she may have an ear ache, but the doc says no. He thinks she has some sort of infection but not it the ears. So we are now on Amoxicilin and hope that the E will be better soon.

After our trip to the doc, I took E to Cul.vers as she was telling me she was hungry. We went in, ordered, played until the food came, and then E ate about 4 fries. Thats it. No more, no hamburger, no chocolate milk, no nothing. Then we get home and she states she is hungry again. I make chix nuggets and slice a banana, and she eats none of it. I have finally settled on goldfish crackers, and she seems to be happy with that.

Off to work for the next 3 days, hopefully it is slow. Now please enjoy a couple of pictures I took while in the doc's office.





Well thats about it for now. I shall try to post this weekend. Must now go now and start to fix dinner.

Adios!!

Greg

3 comments:

Christy said...

I am sorry your baby is sick. It is so sad when they won't eat. However, I must say that she looks awfully cute despite her illness.

AM said...

She looks like such a big girl sitting there in the chair! Grown up. I love her boots!

Chastity said...

Don't you love it when you spend your money on a meal or, even worse, go to the trouble of making food, and then it ends up in the trash?!