Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Do you smell that??

My daughter has had some of the worst smelling poo I have ever come across. Really. I can be in the kitchen washing dishes, and she will poop in her pants in the living room, and the smell will make me gag at the sink. Then I have to change the diaper, and WHOAAAAA MAMA!!! Not good.



I am still trying to get out and take some photos, but it seems E does not like to stop on the side of the highway so that I can snap a quick one. I did get this one the other day.



I thought this old truck on one of the local farms was pretty cool. This was before most of the snow was gone and I really want to get a shot of it when there is a fresh snow fall, because the truck looks even better.

Not much happening this week. Lots of work and trying to get ready for 5 days of teaching next week. I was chosen to teach new trainees how to run a direct supervision jail, and to help out with IPC (inter personal communication) skills. The IPC part I find a little funny because I am not and have not always been very good at it. I am trying though.

The child is very cranky right now, so I am taking her upstairs for a nap.

Greg

3 comments:

Christy said...

Thankfully Porgie doesn't smell that bad. Surprisingly, Izzy's poops are fairly stinky. My dogs are the worst. They fart and stink up the whole damn house.

AM said...

Direct Supervision Jail, is that the kind my husband works in? He sits down in the unit with them instead of being up somewhere?

Bill said...

Is that truck for sale!!!