Tuesday, January 15, 2008

AHHHHHH Training

It is Tuesday night and I have been training for the last 2 days in Steele County, MN. This is training for the academy, which is for new hires to the world of corrections. It has been a whole lot of fun and I still have 3 days to go!! The first 2 days were about IPC which is InterPersonal Communications. Which is how to talk to people and interact so that you get what you want. It is basically control without force. The next 3 days will be Direct Supervision, which is about how to manage a housing unit.

The big highlight though, is going to be tomorrow when we stop at Cabela.s after we are done training! I can't wait. I have only been to the East Grand Forks location, and I was not very impressed. So this should be fun and a good time. We have no extra money to spend, but it should be a good time anyway.

Anyone want to sell anything?? Don't know how to use E.bay? Well if you are from the Red.Wing area and would like to get rid of some of your stuff, let me know. I am starting an E.bay consignment business, like in 40yr old vrgin. If you are interested, please let me know and we can talk.

Greg

3 comments:

Christy said...

You and your wife love starting businesses!

TEACHBROECK said...

I would like to sell my dog, and this morning I wanted to sell my 8 year old. Please do not contact social services as I am JOKING!

Rachel said...

Good luck!!