Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Couch = Whole New Look in the Living Room

We went and looked at the couch that S told us to at Slumber.land today. It is very comfy and I think K will really like using it. Of course this means I get to have my recliner downstairs again!! I am pretty happy about this as I am sick and tired of using the ottoman.

Not much else going on today.

Rachel, in response to your question, Oh Captain is K's cousin who I get along with really good. I wanted to give him some crap because they were suppose to call us to go out on Friday night and then did not. So that is the story behind that!

That's all for now.

Greg

2 comments:

The Father of Five said...

How very ironic! We too were at a Slumberland today... Although we made our final purchase at HOM Furniture.

We needed to replace our mattress / box spring. We are still sleeping on the original bed that we bought when we got married over fourteen years ago.

It was due!

Rachel said...

I love getting new furniture and making it look new and different in a room. how fun. Well what recliner will you get? One of those pappa watch tv ones? HEHE