Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Well damn.......my am starting to post about as frequently as my SIL!!! I have to pick it up some I guess.

It is New Years Eve today and the E and I went to Wally World to get some stuff that K wanted us to pick up today. We got there at 10:30 this morning and HOLLY HELL there were a lot of cars there! When I saw that I was dreading actually going into the store. We got in, got our stuff, and got out with no problems. WHAT a relief!

I have to work tomorrow morning, so we have no real plans for tonight. I think we will have some dinner and wine and then I will probably be asleep by 9 because I am old and that is what we do. Asleep by 8 or 9 and up by 4:30...........isn't that what grandparents are suppose to do??

Oh well. E just woke up from her nap. She was so funny on the way home when she was starting to fall asleep in her car seat.

Have a great and safe New Years everybody!!

Greg

4 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

HaPpY New year to you!

Chastity said...

I also took a trip to Walmart today, and it was very un-crowded, which I was shocked about.

You seriously go to bed at 8 or 9??? I only went to bed that early when I was pregnant, lol.

Rachel said...

Happy New Year! Hope everyone at the detention center is nice today!

Christy said...

I wish I could go to bed that early, but Izzy likes to party.