Thursday, January 10, 2008

Old?

Does anybody know what this is?




Yes, thats right, it is a pill case that your grandmother and maybe even some of your mothers use. No I am not 60, and No I do not take so many pills that I need this to put them in. I only take 2 pills a day. 1 Omeprazole (heartburn) and 1 Allegra (for the cats) and thats it. I, however, like to forget to take one or both on a fairly regular basis. So I bought one of these things to see if it would help. And it has, I now see this blue thing every morning when I walk to the kitchen from the bathroom, and I remember to take my pills. 31 and I already have to use one of these. RIDICULOUS!!!


25

JustSayHi - Science Quiz

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Have a Happy Friday everyone!

Greg

1 comment:

Christy said...

I always forget to take my vitamin. Maybe I need to invest in a pill holder thingy too.