Friday, January 4, 2008

And again

Some cool pictures that I took with the new camera that I thought I would share with you.


This was a birdhouse that was out side E's daycare. I thought it was neat.


This was a lonely icicle hanging on the playhouse at daycare. Again kinda neat.


This is our neighbor's car. I kept telling him if they didn't move it, the car would get plowed in. He didn't listen and now it will be April before he can drive this thing again.



And this is a church I saw on the way home from the cities yesterday. We were waiting at a light to turn into a Caribou for a coffee.

After talking with Timbo the last couple of days, I have decided to start taking more pictures and see what I come up with. I have a new, pretty nice camera that I got for christmas. Short of spending $500 on a SLR, I think we made a good choice. So I am going to give it a go and would really like you guys to let me know what you think! Hmmmm, if it goes well maybe I will start a photo blog like the Timbo has.

Greg

2 comments:

Christy said...

I am jealous of all the snow.

Nellie said...

jealous of all the snow?!?!? you can have it! come get it!