Friday, February 1, 2008

Fun with GIMP editing software!!

So I bought this GIMP software on E.bay for $5 to give it a try, and if I didn't like it, then I would only be out $5. Well I have spent the last week trying to put color back into a black and white photo. After hours of messing around and searching the net, I finally figured out how to do it!! So here are some that I did tonight.


This one is of a vase at my aunts house the other night.







The next one is from our vacation to northern Wisconsin last summer. It was taken at Copper Falls State Park.





And the last one was taken at our wedding. Miss, you should recognize this one!! Notice K's reflection in my sunglasses, shes in COLOR!!



So that is that. I am pretty proud and can't wait to see what else this program can do!!

Greg

9 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Awesome! Those are cool

AM said...

Well that's pretty neat. I havent heard of that software, but $5 is AWESOME.

Chastity said...

I love photo editing! I did a little with it on our Christmas card shots...maybe you noticed. Never heard of GIMP, but it looks like fun!

Christy said...

WOW! Your photos look awesome. I am very impressed with all your skills.

Rachel said...

Oh so cool. I love that stuff. I love the tree. When is ur b day??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chastity said...

Sorry your night wasn't too fun. I could only see that post on my blog reader...I guess you changed your mind about it...which probably means this comment will be deleted like the others?

Unknown said...

Why did you buy gimp???

It is totally free to download from their web site! It is Open Source Software.