Tuesday, November 20, 2007

To Old

It is Tuesday and I am still trying to recover from Sunday. I have slept about 10 hours a night for the last 2 days and I am not feeling anywhere near back to normal. E was up at 6 this morning and I got up and got her some food. After K left for work E played and I tried to stay awake. This was not to be though. Until 9:15 when we went to bed, I was consistently falling asleep on the couch while she played. I know this is completely irresponsible, but I just couldn't keep my eyes open. We took a 2 1/2 hour nap and then got up for lunch. I still feel like worn out crap, but definitely better than before.

Tonight starts a long week of OT. Between now and next Tuesday I work everyday except Friday. Once again this year I will miss thanksgiving because of my work schedule. From what I hear the crew I am 0n never gets this day off. Next year however, my crew and the schedule, will have both thanksgiving and christmas off!! That will be nice seeing as I do not have enough seniority to request these days off and actually get them.

I was kindly corrected by S yesterday that he and my SIL got married 2 months after K and I, not 4 months. I think I must have been high or something because he was right (of course, because he knows the date he got married). Thanks S!

Think that is all for now. I am going to go make some food for myself, that my daughter will eat most of because she is a garbage can.

Greg

3 comments:

everyone needs a ride! said...

I do have lots of lights available for you. I will let you know if I would like to do the hanging of the lights at my house on Thurs. We have alot of cleaning to do in the morning b/4 the fam arrives for the evening.

everyone needs a ride! said...

O.k. that may work out depending on my work schedule. I am off Friday and Saturday next week for weddings so I may have to work on Thurs.

Christy said...

I have fell asleep while watching Baby Einstein videos with Porgie. And I have no excuse, because I don't work crazy hours.