Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Quick, I tink he pee'd on himself

At 3am this morning I was checking on the sleeping crooks, when I heard someone banging on their cell door. I was like "what the hell" and went over to check it out. When I got to the cell that the noise was coming from, I found a 400lb man on the floor with his wiener out. Yes, I said with his wiener out. This man is a severe diabetic and also has a slew of other health problems. Last week Monday he went to a prison in northern MN, and from what I understand they had not given him any of his meds (except for insulin) for an entire week. He came back to us yesterday for a court hearing today, and at 3am he decided to have a stroke while peeing.

I quickly called a medical emergency and people came a running. The Sgt got there and asked what happened and the first thing that came out of my mouth was "I think he pee'd on himself." Brilliant right? Well the Sgt says "What?" I then proceed to tell him that, according to this guys cell mate, he got up to take a pee and mid stream he fell over and couldn't get up. So the Sgt calls EMS and they come and load him on the ambulance. I ride up to the hospital with them and when we get there another deputy took over watching him. I finally got back to the jail around 4:30am and then spent the next hour writing my report.

The entire last hour and a half I was at work today, I got made fun of for telling the Sgt that the guy pee'd himself instead of what really happened. Just before we left, we found out the guy did have a stroke and that he would be staying in the hospital for at least 48 hrs.

Greg

P.S. The guy did pee himself, so my info to the Sgt was not all that inaccurate!! Poor EMT's who had to touch him.

5 comments:

Chastity said...

That poor guy! Is it legal to deny a prisoner his meds?? Something tells me he could sue.

Christy said...

You're lucky he didn't pee on you.

Nellie said...

OMG. You had me laughing so hard I was crying. And then Christy's comment... geesh.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh MY! What a Night you had! I bet you bring some Great stories home with you...LOL
Thanks for the chuckle...I just didn't need the visual of a 400lb mans wiener hanging out...Blahhh! LOL :S

The Father of Five said...

The question is...

Did you report reflect the fact that the subject "pee'd" himself?? (Snicker)

We had a 6'4 trans-sexual (in a long flowling black gown, slit up to his/her upper thigh) in our jail last night. Quite "classy" compaired to most!