Friday, November 9, 2007

AHHH......Its nice to see you... FALL!

And no I do not mean fall as in fall, I mean fall as in the season fall. With that out of the way.

I stayed home last night after K's ordeal during the day. I decided that I should not let her stay home to take care of an 18 month old by herself, when the doc had told her to take it easy and rest. So I called in to work and talked to the Sgt that is always an ass when people call in. Last night he actually wasn't bad. Wahoo for me.

Today E went to daycare (because we already paid for it) so that K could again rest up to feel better. I got many things done outside. Then I went to pick up E around 4pm from daycare. She was a little grumpy when I got there, but they said she was great all day. All day, that is, until we got home. She has been a raging crab ass for the last half an hour. This is not the type of night we were hoping to spend with our little girl. Maybe some dinner will make things better.

Tomorrow if it is nice out, we will go outside and play a bunch. E loves being outside, and even learned how to say "outside" last time Grandma M was here.

I hear unhappy child noises, so I must now go help feed the monster.

Greg

No comments: