Monday, November 12, 2007

Damn leaves.....Damn work

I was up this morning at 6:30 and went outside to start raking and sucking up leaves. I did this until 9am. It was no fun, except for when E would bang on the window and laugh at me. I was out there for 2 1/2 hours and only got about half the yard done. The FIL's leaf vac has a bag that attaches to it and it would filled up so fast that I could only go about 2 minutes at a time before the bag was full and needed to be emptied. LOADS of fun. I figure I will get up around noon on Wednesday and finish the rest of the yard while E is at daycare. Oh, and it was a gas vac that I was using. Gas vac = stinky all over when I was done.

Then there is work. I have to go. And miss bowling. Because they told me that we have no coverage until 9pm when I would normally come in on a Monday when I have to work. That is ok though, I guess, and there is only 1 more night that I will not be able to bowl before I go to days.

Must now get showered and start getting ready to go. I have to meet a guy from bowling to give him my check for tonight, and then make a stop at the Kwik Trip for some Dt. Pepsi.

Have a great night.

Greg

1 comment:

Christy said...

Yard work sucks. It takes entirely too much time and effort.