Friday, November 16, 2007

Curse you daylight savings time!!

Not only did I not get to enjoy the extra hour of sleep that comes with daylight savings time in the fall, but we get to suffer long after the day has come and gone. E will not sleep past 5:30am anymore since the change. We try and keep her up a little later in hopes to have her sleep later. This, as you can guess, is not even close to being the answer. She simply laughs in our face the next morning when she is up even earlier. What the hell? So to make up for my frustration, I am going to post some pics of E because I have not done that in a while.








Well enjoy! I am sure this may not be my only post today. It is my first, however, because I was up at 10 after 5.

Greg

2 comments:

AM said...

I was SO THANKFUL that Emma handled the time change well. In fact, now she likes to go to be a bit early (btwn 7and7:30) and sleeps until 7:30 on the weekdays when I have to go in and wake her up to take her to daycare, and about 9am when we just let her sleep until she wakes up. Really, its pretty wonderful.

You're so jealous arent you? ;)

Christy said...

Sorry, I can't relate. Porgie has been sleeping until 7:30 or 8:00 every morning. So, I guess the time change didn't bother her.

Baby E is looking super cute - especially for getting very little beauty sleep