Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday, whiny Saturday

The child is whiny, the wife is dizzy and whiny, the cats are whiny (I really don't know about this one), and I have had about enough. I am trying to be sympathetic, but there is just so much annoying 18 month old whine that one can handle. I mean really. E is whiny when she wakes up from a night of sleep, she is whiny during everything she does while awake, she is whiny after she takes a 2 hour nap, then she is whiny ALL the time while she is awake. AAARRRGGGGGGGGG. Insert the kick in the balls I would rather be getting right now, here.

K wants a BK-Jr Whopper, which I have to drive to go get, with whiny E, so that she can be in the house by herself. I have no problem going to get the damn sandwich. I do have a problem with going crazy because of these two sicko women in my house.

K is going to be pissed when she reads this post.

I don't know that I care.

I do care, but she is so tired and food deprived that she would take this as an attack on her, which I am not trying to do. She needs sleep and food. These things = non-emotional wife.

Someone kill me now.

Greg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need a super secret blog as to not upset the LOVELY ladies in your life (they are the ones that can make our life a living hell)...

Saying that she will get mad will only worsen the issue because you are saying its OK for her to get mad, it will happen.

Wish you the best of luck in a house full of sick females....

Hunna

Christy said...

Sucks. Whiny babies are the worst. Nothing annoys me more that a fussy little one.

Chastity said...

Hehe...you're a brave man, lol.

Nellie said...

fyi ya'll... i only laughed. i'm not pissed at all. i got my food, that's all i wanted. my b. king stayed down and it was so yummy! i thank my hubby for driving 20 miles one way to get it for me!