Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday.......Early

So it is now 12:29am and I am wide awake. Ok well not WIDE awake, but awake enough to not be sleeping. I went to bed just before 7 expecting to sleep all the way through the night till E woke up in the AM. I think it is safe to say that I did not sleep all night. I am sure that I will be back asleep in a little bit, but damn.



K and I went to this gift mart today and I have to say that it was pretty cool. We bought many cool items, and many of them will be gifts for christmas. I think that if we have a large sum of money to spend next year, I would go again to buy things for the house for when we remodel. You could seriously take $500 and buy a whole shit pot of stuff that easily be more than a $1ooo in a store. This place was pretty cool and I enjoyed it. I was totally one of the only men at this place, and it was funny to see the other guys walking around. They were obviously there just to wheel the suitcase around and carry the bags for their wives. Some of the sellers even had TV's set out for the guys to watch while the wives were inside spending money. I was so glad to be there to shop WITH my wife and not just the guy who carries stuff.



I do think that I am tired again so I am going to head back upstairs. Post again later.



Greg

No comments: