Thursday, November 8, 2007

Still sick....but not me.

I woke up this morning at 9:30am to some A**hole banging the front door. And the phone was ringing as well. I was mildly confused and a little upset, to be honest, that someone was pretty much kicking down my door. I thought it was the cops maybe trying to get in for some reason.

It was not.

It was my wonderful wife, who had come home from work because she almost passed out at work. She came in the front door, and proceeded to start crying saying something about not having a blood pressure when she went to the doctor. WHA?!?!?!?!? The doctor? I was not understanding and tried to ask questions, but was not understanding the answers. K told me to go to bed and she would explain when I got up.

I get up at 1:30 and K tells me that she almost passed out at work and then decided to go see a doc. She was told she has ROTO virus, which is a type of flu that is going around, and she is not to be drinking 7up or gatorade like she has been. She was told to stay home and eat nothing but toast, rice, applesauce, bananas, and water. Also she was told that it could last from 7 days to 2 weeks. Although, she should be able to go back to work next week.

Well isn't this something. Looks like it is going to be a long, boring weekend at home, taking care of E.

Greg

4 comments:

Nellie said...

think of it as precious daddy/daughter time... not a boring weekend!

Chastity said...

You forgot to mention that she lost 9 lbs. in 2 days!!! Your poor wife!!

Christy said...

I really feel bad for your wife. I hope she is feeling better soon.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh My your family needs a vacation after this sickness leaves your house!
Time to invest in a Hazmat suit!