Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Talking Tools???

Handy Manny cracks me up. I can't believe that I am watching this show right now.

Yesterday we had Use of Force training at work. It was much different than any of the ones I have been to since I have been with the department. Usually we have 2 trainings a year for Use of Force and they are traditionally big screw off days. Not this time though!! This time the class was set up to be VERY physical. And you should have heard the bitchin that was going on!

Now don't get me wrong, but there are some people I work with that (if something should ever go wrong, and I need people to come rescue me) I just would not want them to be the first ones through the door. Basically what I am saying is I have no faith in a certain few. These same few are the ones who complained the ENTIRE time yesterday because they actually had to do something physical. I like everyone that I work with, but damn.........just do the f**kin training and quit your bitchin.

So I am sore today, for the first time ever, after the training yesterday. This is pretty cool though, because I actually got something out of the training and was able to improve my skills. I am very glad I do not work day right now because I am sure the lazy ones are doing nothing but whining today at work. Thank you nights:)

In other news, there is nothing new going on. K is sick.......again. E has a little runny nose/cough........again. I am not sick..........again:)

Next Monday is the first meeting of the newly formed RW Photography Club. I am a little torn about going though. I have arranged to have off until 10pm which is cool. The dilemma is, I am suppose to be bowling on Monday, but I also want to go to this meeting. Do I bowl or do I go to the meeting? I am rather sick of the bowling, or should I say with a person who thinks that my bowling alone should win us games, so she does not care about how she or anyone else does.........just me. Lots of pressure for a guy when none of the rest of the team has an average over 132. I do feel the obligation to them though. ARRRGH!!!

E has now finished eating her Cocoa.puffs (yes I let her eat cocoa.puffs) and she now wants to get down from her booster. To make up for the cereal she had, K made her a banana/strawberry yogurt/orange juice smoothie, which E loves. I am even going to try one!!

Thats all for now.

Greg

6 comments:

Chastity said...

All I can think when I watch Handy Manny is that Manny's voice is the guy that played Fez on That 70s Show and he was such a perv, lol.

AM said...

Jason LOVES Dt training (Defensive Tactics- which sounds like what you were doing). At the Academy, they spent the afternoons working on Take Downs etc. He loved it.

Christy said...

Don't worry, I feed Porgie some fruit puff sugary crap. I make myself feel better by purchasing the organic ones.

TEACHBROECK said...

I can't believe you are thinking about NOT bowling....when I first came to your site I could not believe one person could have so much passion about BOWLING...the photobug must have bit hard!

Greg said...

Chas: Handy Manny IS Fes from the 70's show!!!! Kinda creepy huh?!

AM: We were doing defensive tactics and it was a blast.

Christy: Cooca puffs were started by my mom as "grandma's little treat" I have just continued it. I only do it about once a week, so its not to bad.

Teach: I still love bowling, however, I am frustrated with the people I am bowling with. They all expect me to be good every week, while they get drunk and barely break a 100. This is why I am thinking about not going Monday. If this was a competetive mens league, then I would not skip it for the photo meeting! The photo bug as for sure bit me though!!

TEACHBROECK said...

hmmmm drunk and don't break 100...ummm yha I would not be good for your bowling team! hee heee! I know what you mean though I used to play sand VB quite a bit and playing with people who get smashed or don't take it seriously is SOO frustrating!!!