Friday, February 22, 2008

#2......or is it #1?

An expensive camera is what I have. I love it. In my mind it is totally worth what we paid for it. I love the photo's it takes, and every time I take pictures that I like/love, it makes me want to take more. I love taking pictures (which is weird for me I think. I never would have guessed I would love photography), and I cannot wait for the times when I can go out and take more pictures.

All this excitement and enthusiasm and this is what I am reduced to......





















Taking pictures of PEE in a kids training potty. I am sure this photo will win awards :(

Greg

4 comments:

Christy said...

So you started potty training? You are much braver than me. I think I am going to wait until Porgie is at least two.

OhCaptain said...

Excellent composition! I can see the rule of tirds is working well!

hehehe! Enjoy potty training. keep the camera out of the way. Em took about an hour to train. Ash took a year. Go figure.

Chastity said...

I don't think I've taken any pictures of pee in the potty, but I have a nice one of her first poop in the potty. I'm sure they'll love us for this one day, right?

TEACHBROECK said...

I am so on the hunt for a new camera...I am frustrated with the lighting on my closeups and the quality of lond distance shots.