Thursday, February 21, 2008

Has it really been this long?

I can see that I have not posted since last Sunday. I have had to work all this week until today, and I am beat. I am home with the E and she is feeling much better. This is a good thing, for I was really worried about her this last weekend. It was kind of funny that K was the one with no patience this last weekend, and I was the mostly calm one.


I start the night rotation tomorrow night. This is a double edged sword. On one hand I don't get to see my family and I always feel like I miss out on 3 months of our family's life. OH and I never sleep very good. On the other hand, there will be 3 WONDERFULL months of not having to deal with administration. This coupled with the fact that 2 months of the 3, the only time I see crooks are when they are sleeping. You heard right, for 2 months I will have virtually NO contact with criminals!! Well except when I have to go to intake to thump some drunk that comes in. P.S.-that does not happen very often.


Well I need to go and get the kitchen cleaned up. It has been a disaster ever since we recieved our pile of new paper.ed chef stuff.



Greg

1 comment:

TEACHBROECK said...

I love that pic....and any day you don't have to interact with criminals is a GOOD DAY!